Signup4.com service has gone away

I have been a customer of signup4.com for a few months and when ever i call no one seems to know they answer, they do not answer their phones in a timely manner at all and they seem to be way understaffed. I asked one of the reps (after waiting for 30 minutes to talk to them) and they told me half of dozen employees have left (about 20% of the staff) in the past few months so they are down 3 or 4 client reps.

I am pissed because they should not have sold me their software if they do not have the team to support it.

stay away from signup4.com because their software is hard to use and they never have the team to help you figure it out.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 17, 2011.

Comments

nromano

It has now been over two weeks since my first post and I have not been contacted by Cord4321. I am left to assume that Cord4321 is not a customer of SignUp4.

Over the past two weeks, we have tried to contact PissedConsumer via their contact page multiple times. We have not so much as received an email stating they received our email, let alone received a response. What is interesting about this website (PissedConsumer) is that it is completely anonymous. This site appears to perform NO verification of any kind with regards to the complaint or the person making the complaint. I know this because, I opened my account to post my comment and was not required to verify an email address, title or other information.

PissedConsumer, please respond to our emails or take down this libel.

Nick

The details in this post are inaccurate and we believe may be of malicious intent. I’m open to speaking with Cord4321 about his/her allegations. SignUp4 has grown our staff approximately 10% over the last 3 months alone, and our 2010 results show a ~ 25% increase in committed monthly recurring revenue. Our clients like us, and our competitors are worried about us. Cord4321, I'm proud to stand by my company openly and by name. Seems you only want to make allegations anonymously.

My contact information is attached. Please ask for me directly when you call.

Best,